2019 Eastern Regional Meeting - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Deadlines for submission:
Oral presentations: November 1st, 2019
Poster presentations: November 8th, 2019
All deadlines expire at 11:59 pm (before midnight on the day)
The title of my abstract for the CSPB/SCPV2019 Eastern Regional Meeting, Dastmalchi M,
Liscombe D, Depres C and De Luca V, Brock University, Department of Biological Sciences,
St. Catharines, ON, Canada
The abstract text must not exceed 250 words. The Format of your names, affiliations, and
address should be as above to prevent additional manual formatting by ERM organizers. The
presenting authorâ€™s name should be underlined in the abstract. If you have requested an Oral
presentation, the organizing committee will do its best to accommodate these requests and will
inform participants if their abstract has been selected for an Oral presentation by Friday
November 8th, 2019. Student presenters competing for an oral or poster presentation award
will be evaluated by a panel of judges who will be looking for a well-organized and informative
presentation and the ability to answer questions confidently. Cash prizes will be awarded for
best student presentations, oral and poster.
Include the following information below the abstract text
Email all the above as a MS Word document to
There will not be an automatic reply stating that we received your abstact. We will contact you at your stated email.
- The person submitting the abstract should provide their name and email information.
- The presenting person (underlined) needs to indicate their level (undergraduate, MSc, PhD, postdoc).
- If a student, the supervisor should also be indicated below the abstract and the email of the
supervisor also provided.
- Presenting person should specify if they wish to present a poster or oral; this is also
confirmed during online registration.
- The presenting person must provide the receipt number that was emailed to them showing that they
are registered for the meeting